Saturday 21 May 2011

Unicorn Fibre Products Announcement

I am pleased to announce I have become a stockist for Unicorn Fibre products!  The official Unicorn Fibre website gives this description:

Created to protect and maintain the beauty of all fibers...from raw fleece and yarns, to your most cherished hand-knit possessions.
  • Gently deep cleans embedded dirt and staining
  • Optimizes cleaning with less tangling and matting
  • Softens scratchy yarns
  • Removes odor-causing contaminants trapped within fiber
  • Non-yellowing – No fillers
  • Biodegradable – Earth Friendly
I discovered the Unicorn Fibre range at Fibrefest in 2009.  I have been using them ever since and think they are fantastic products.   I wash everything with the products from raw fibre to shop bought wool jumpers.  I have even used Power Scour to wash dog fur for spinning.  You can read about my experience here.

The Unicorn Fibre range should be in the shop by the end of next week.  I’m just waiting for the first delivery!  

Visit the Unicorn Fibre Ravelry group here to see what other people say about the products (you need to sign in to access Ravelry, it is free). 

No comments:

Post a Comment